Ads

Arup Roy, Lecturer in English Language & literature, Kanchkura UNiversity College

 

      Suppose You are Rohit / Rehana. Write an email to your friend Nasir / Nasima thanking him/her for his / her warm hospitality

To:  Nasir69@gmail.com

Subject: Thanking for the warm hospitality

Dear Nasir,                                                                                                                                                    I have reached home with much ease and comfort. I would feel happy to offer you my cordial thanks for the warm hospitality you and your family bestowed upon me. I will never forget the happy days I enjoyed with you and all the members of your family. Affectionate care of your parents and ease and comfort provided by you and your brothers and sisters really made the days very special and memorable. Similarly, my visit to those beautiful places in your locality along with your family members will remain ever-fresh in my mind. I shall be very pleased if you pay a visit to my house during your next vacation. I am eagerly waiting for your arrival. 

Convey my best regards to your parents and heartfelt thanks to your brothers and sisters.

Your loving friend,

Rohit   


Read How to Write an Email

          Write an email informing your friend about your preparation for the H.S.C. exam

          Write an email to your friend describing your aim in life.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post