Ads

Arup Roy, Lecturer in English Language & Literature, Kanchkura University College

Suppose you are Rohan / Rehana. Your friend Nasir / Nasima has wanted to know about your preparation for the HSC exam. Now write an email informing your friend about your preparation for the same.

To:  Nasir69@gmail.com

Subject: About the preparation for my H.S.C. exam 

Dear Nasir,                                                                                                                                                    I have received your e-mail and I am happy to reply to your letter in regard to the preparation for my HSC examination. You will be very happy to know that my preparation has been quite good. I am confident that I will obtain a good grade in the examination. You know that I was very poor at mathematics. But, after spending much time and giving hard labor, mathematics has been very interesting to me. I hope that I will cut a good figure in mathematics. My preparation regarding science and Social science has also been well because I have thoroughly studied all the topics of science and social science. You also know that I am quite good at English and Bangla. Moreover, I will continue to revise all the subjects again and again and I will continue to talk to my subjective teachers to fix my problem if I come across it. I hope that I will obtain distinctive marks in all the subjects.

Convey my best regards to your parents and love to the younger brothers and sisters.

Yours ever,

Rohan


Read How to Write an Email

         Write an email to your friend describing your aim in life.

         Write an email to know the admission procedure of Oxford University

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post