Ads

Arup Roy, Lecturer in English Language & Literature, Kanchkura University College


1.      Suppose You are Rohan / Rehana. Your friend Nasir / Nasima. he/she wants to know about your aim in life. Now write an email to your friend describing your aim in life.

From                      :                aruproy1000000@gmail.com
To:                                          Nasir69@gmail.com
Subject                   :                My aim in life
Sent                        :               Sunday, 29 November 2020, 10;25 pm

Dear Nasir,                                                                                                                                                    I have received your email just now.  I hope you are fine. I am also fine. In your e-mail, you have wanted to know about my aim in life. Now I am going to tell you that.

Everyone knows the importance of aim in life. It is said that a man without an aim is a man without a rudder. So, I have an aim: I want to be a teacher. A teacher is considered a builder of a nation. He removes the darkness of ignorance from society. Through the light of knowledge, he enlightens society. As most of the people of our country are being deprived of quality education because of the inappropriate proportion between quality teachers and students, I have decided to be one of the quality teachers after completing my academic career. Afterward, I will try to join a college or university where I will serve as a quality and dedicated teacher. This is how I can find opportunities to spread knowledge and humanity among students who are supposed to spread such light of education in every corner of the nation. This is how I can spread the light of knowledge among others and contribute to removing the darkness from society. I also feel that if the other brilliant students try to do so, our country will get rid of the curse of ignorance soon. 

Convey my best regards to your parents and love to your brothers and sisters.

Your loving friend

Rohan


How to Write an Email

Write an email informing your friend about your preparation for the H.S.C. exam

Write an email to your friend Nasir / Nasima thanking him / her for his / her warm hospitality

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post