Ads

                                                                                                                    



On this beautiful afternoon of summer,
When the mild light of the sun enlightens the surrounding atmosphere,
When its thousands of rays reflect over the river,
and farmers sow young plants of paddy in the quagmire,
And new leaves and flowers bloom and flourish,
How green and fresh everything seems to be around us!
How harmonious everything looks in nature!
You would surely be overjoyed to have the sight of it!

However, after some time, my matured mind 
Started seeing the ugly things 
Underneath this allure--
This very vibrant and lively light will vanish after a while.
New leaves and new flowers will emerge to replace old ones;
This greenish part of paddy will move from youth to maturation to death!

My sadness reaches a great height 
When I understand this law of life includes my life too--
It'll also go from maturation to old age to death.
Fate only varies according to the degree.
While the beauty of summer will end with the arrival of fall,
The beauty and vigor of my youth will end after a few years.
The same circle of life!
Nothing can change the fate of life;
It only plays in the hand of TIME!
Till now, DEATH IS INEVITABLE!

Finally, my psyche revive the relief finding its character--
When I see the beautiful sight of flowers and smell their scent,
When I see the flow of the river and dive into it,
When I see the loving eyes of someone for me,
When I feel that someone enjoys my presence,
When someone calls me with a soothing voice,
When someone wishes me good luck from their heart,
How bounty the life can be I recognize!
It is much greater than those who enjoy it concerning material gain.
They don't get a loving place in the eyes of others.
What is left for them is a restricted life
Inside the four walls of their palace. 



A Lively Human Feeling


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post