Ads

Arup Roy, Lecturer in English Language & Literature, Kanchkura University College

This is the first time I saw her
While she was walking towards me
And I was walking towards her.
I was just walking
To follow my destination, and, suddenly,
I noticed her roaming with her mother
Just 20 seconds before we started walking
Towards each other.
Suddenly, her mother turned right.
Though she noticed her mother's turn,
She kept walking towards me on straight
And we two passed each other,
Turning our head to look each other back,
Finding ourselves staring at each other face to face!
Suddenly, her mother said to her crossly:
"Where are you going, dear?"
She stopped but didn't respond to her 
The way she had to!
I understood her intense feeling she had in her psyche
I will never forget,
Because I notice the same feeling in my mind:
A lively human feeling!






 

 


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post